Help provide valuable equipment, activities and resources to West Australians with disabilities by fundraising for Therapy Focus.
Fundraising is a great way to bring people together in support of a common cause. As a not-for-profit organisation, Therapy Focus is fortunate to have a number of individuals, community groups and corporate organisations host fundraising activities and initiatives each year to help support the work we do.
All funds donated through third-party fundraising activities are contributed to our GIVE Program, which helps support independence, participation and social inclusion of people with disabilities by providing equipment, activities, resources and other supports.
How to get started
To fundraise for Therapy Focus please download and complete a Third Party Fundraising Application (see downloads) and return it to Therapy Focus. Please also read and sign a copy of our Third party Fundraising Guidelines.
We will then review your application and provide a letter of acknowledgement, which is required in order to conduct fundraising activities.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Events & Fundraising Coordinator on 1300 135 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your own fundraising webpage
Set targets, receive donations and track the progress of your fundraising efforts by setting up an online fundraising page via Everyday Hero.
Sell Therapy Focus merchandise
Hosting a fundraising event? Maybe you’d like to sell items at your workplace? Look no further than our Therapy Focus merchandise!
View our range of products in our Online Shop and request items for use at your fundraising event.
Fundraising Tips and Ideas
You may already know what you would like to do, but in case you don’t, below are some simple ideas to help get you started. Remember, it’s not fundraising without a little fun!
- Hold a raffle using donated items
- Host a morning/afternoon tea or luncheon at your workplace
- Arrange a casual dress day at work or school
- Host a guessing game. For example, guess the number of jelly beans in a jar. The closest guess wins the jar!
- One person’s trash can be another’s treasure. Host a garage or car boot sale
- Host a car wash in your school or workplace car park
- Hold an auction of donated items. Get creative with the types of items you auction, including things like experiences or services.