Coronavirus (COVID-19) links and resources
The following organisations have provided information and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19) which may be helpful:
Australian Government Department of Health
- Coronavirus Health Alert
Up-to-date information about how the Australian Government is monitoring and responding to the outbreak, how you can help slow the spread of coronavirus in Australia, and what to do if you have symptoms. This page also includes the latest official medical advice and case numbers.
- Disability Information Helpline
The Australian Government has launched a new Disability Information Helpline for people with disability, their families, carers, support workers and services who need help because of coronavirus. Phone (free call) 1800 643 787. If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also call the National Relay Service on 133 677.
- Coronavirus Symptom Checker
Find out if you meet the Australian Government guidelines for coronavirus testing by answering a series of questions.
- The Coronavirus Health Information line phone number is 1800 020 080.
Healthy WA (State Gov. Department of Health)
- Coronavirus information
Up-to-date information and advice from the WA State Government regarding coronavirus. You can also call the coronavirus health information line on 1800 020 080.
- COVID Clinic locations
A list of clinics setup to test people for coronavirus. Includes their locations and opening hours, plus criteria for being tested.
World Health Organisation
- Coronavirus disease pandemic information
Live updates from the World Health Organisation, plus your questions answered and mythbusters.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Coronavirus information and support
Check this page for the latest information regarding the NDIS response to coronavirus.
- Information for participants
Answers to frequently asked questions and information in easy read and accessible formats
- Affected by coronavirus information
Information about Centrelink payments and financial assistance if you’re affected by coronavirus.
Perth Children’s Hospital
- Coronavirus: visiting or staying at PCH
If you are planning to visit PCH for an outpatient appointment, or your child has an upcoming surgery, the PCH team has provided some advice for what to do to keep your family and everyone else safe.
- Advice for children who are immune compromised or who have pre-existing conditions
- Ethnolink have created a library of multi-lingual resources so that all Australians can access information in their preferred language about coronavirus.
To learn how we are keeping our community of customers, partners and staff safe click here.