Our employees work in supportive team environments with flexible working conditions and great benefits.
As one of Western Australia’s largest disability service providers, we employ around 300 staff across 19 office locations including:
- Speech pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Continence nurses
- Therapy assistants
- Administration officers
Why work with us?
As a values-driven organisation we understand that there is far more to acknowledging the contribution of our employees than a salary or wage paid. We strive to recognise, reward and retain our staff through a range of benefits and opportunities.
- Extensive training and development
- International exchange opportunities
- Secondment opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Awards and recognition
- Research and study opportunities
- Financial contributions to support staff access to wellness activities
- 2 Wellness Days per year
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks annual leave with the option to purchase an additional week
- Employee Assistance Program available through Relationships Australia
- Corporate health plan available through Bupa
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free eye health checks
- Access to smoking cessation programs
- First aid training opportunities
- Mental health training and workshops
Australian taxation law allows not-for-profit organisations such as Therapy Focus to offer salary packaging to employees, which can mean significant income tax savings on their salaries. The packaging agent appointed by Therapy Focus is AccessPay, who have expertise specific to the not-for-profit sector.
For more information about salary packaging visit www.accesspay.com.au.