Our comprehensive therapy services help adults with disability live the life they want to live.
We offer professional therapy services for adults who have Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual, neurological and physical disabilities. Our experienced therapists work collaboratively to help adults with disability increase their independence, achieve their goals and get the most out of life.
Our services are tailored to the unique needs of each individual and can be provided at home, in the workplace, at our clinics or in community settings.
To protect the health of our staff, customers and community, we’re currently providing most of our therapy services online and over the phone. We call this Teletherapy. Learn about Teletherapy.
Services can include support for:
- Daily tasks and routines (e.g. shopping, food preparation and housework)
- Self-care tasks (e.g. washing, brushing teeth)
- Money management and budgeting
- Social skills and developing relationships, including sexuality
- Understanding and managing feelings
- Health and wellbeing
- Fitness and mobility
- Accessing recreational and sporting groups
- Accessing tertiary education and study options
- Employment and developing job-specific skills
- Using public transport
- Community access and personal safety
- Driving assessments
- Using a phone, computer or other technologies
- Transitions (e.g. work to retirement)
- Working through conflict and change (e.g. becoming a parent)
We believe that team work is vital to achieving positive outcomes. Our teams of therapists work collaboratively, sharing knowledge and skills across disciplines to ensure you get the best possible support.
Our therapy teams include:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
Our therapists not only work with the person with a disability, but also with the key people in their life. This includes family, carers, children, support workers, educators, employers and other health professionals.
We work to empower people by providing practical advice and strategies that develop skills, build on strengths and grow potential.
How we work
We take a transdisciplinary approach to service delivery and use a Key Worker model to ensure the people we work with have one main contact, but access to a network of therapists.