Are you currently a carer or guardian of a person with an intellectual disability who is aged between 15 and 65?
We want to hear from you!
What is the project?
● We are currently completing a research project on promoting the inclusion and participation of people with intellectual disabilities in Surf Life Saving WA clubs.
● This research project is as part of an Honours degree in Occupational Therapy at Curtin University partnering with Surf Life Saving WA.
What is involved?
● Are you willing to participate in an interview and provide us with valuable information about the lived everyday experiences of people with an intellectual disability?
● Interviews will be conducted through a phone call and it will go for approximately 30 minutes. Contact us and we can arrange a time with you.
● You will receive a $15 Online Myer e-Gift card as a thank you for participating in our focus groups.
Who should I contact?
If you have any questions or are interested to participate please contact Amy-Rose Moir via email on email@example.com