1. The GIVE Committee reserves the right to deem an application ineligible if:
• The intended recipient is not a Therapy Focus client (active or waitlisted), their parent or carer.
• It does not demonstrate that the requested item(s) support independence, participation and/or social inclusion of a Therapy Focus client and/or their family.
• The application is incomplete.
• A support letter is not provided for items requiring one.
• The clinical rationale provided in the therapist support letter is deemed unsound.
• The requested items can be purchased through Government funding programs and initiatives (i.e. Community Aids and Equipment Program or National Disability Insurance Scheme)
• The recipient has been awarded GIVE Program funding in the last 12 months.
2. Only one application per client will be accepted for each funding round.
3. Clients accessing private services must have attended an appointment within 12 months of applying to the GIVE Program to be considered eligible.
4. Applications received outside the stated funding round time frames will not be accepted for review by the GIVE Committee.
5. Therapy sessions, programs or groups, vehicles, medication and any costs associated with surgery will not be funded by the GIVE Program.
6. Funding will be only be provided for the standard/basic model of mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers that are for communication and/or therapeutic purposes.
7. Applications for retrospective funding will be accepted up to 6 months from the date of application.
8. Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within 2 weeks of a funding round closing.
9. Funding must be spent within 12 months from the date stated on the letter advising a successful application.