Individuals and families can access our services through a range of funding options.
Disability Services Commission (DSC) funding
As a contracted service provider for the WA State Government’s Disability Services Commission, Therapy Focus delivers specialist disability services to individuals who are eligible.
To be eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be legally entitled to permanently live in Australia
- Permanently live in Western Australia
- Have a disability as defined by the Disability Services Act 1993, or a developmental delay (for children under the age of 8)
- Have physical, social, learning and/or communication needs arising from the disability, which severely limit their ability to participate in home, community and school
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding
Therapy Focus is a registered provider for the NDIS trials in Western Australia. We deliver services through the Commonwealth Government’s NDIS model and the WA State Government’s WA NDIS model. Trials are currently being held for people living in these local government areas:
- NDIS – Swan, Kalamunda, Mundaring, Bayswater, Bassendean, Chittering, Toodyay, York and Northam
- WA NDIS – Cockburn, Kwinana, Armadale, Murray, Serpentine-Jarrahdale and the Lower Southwest
To be eligible for NDIS funded services applicants must live in an NDIS trial area, meet the NDIS eligibility criteria and have an approved NDIS Plan. Please refer to the NDIS website for further information about eligibility.
Individuals who are not eligible for DSC, NDIS or WANDIS funding can access our services for a fee. Eligible individuals are also welcome to purchase additional services for a fee. Medicare and private health rebates may apply.
Other funding options
- Insurance Commission of WA (ICWA) compensation – People catastrophically injured in a motor vehicle crash in Western Australia are eligible for ongoing treatment, care and support through the expanded motor injury insurance cover. Please refer to the ICWA website for further information about eligibility.
- Better Start for Children with Disability – Therapy Focus is a registered provider for the Australian Government’s Better Start Initiative, which provides funding for early intervention services for children with a range of disabilities. For more information and eligibility criteria, visit the Better Start website at www.betterstart.net.au.
- Helping Children with Autism – Therapy Focus is a registered provider for the Australian Government’s Helping Children with Autism Program, which provides funding for early intervention services for children with autism.
Not sure which is the best option for you? Contact our friendly team on 1300 135 373 to discuss your options.