Reports & Certification
At Therapy Focus we value open communication. We strive to provide information and reports that demonstrate our progress and overall performance, while welcoming suggestions for continuous improvement.
Our financial statements show the income received by Therapy Focus and the expenditure undertaken.
Click on a financial statement to view or download:
- 2015/16 Financial Statements
- 2014/15 Financial Statements
- 2013/14 Financial Statements
- 2012/13 Financial Statements
Independent Evaluation Reports
As a professional service, Therapy Focus undergoes assessment by independent evaluators. Therapy Focus’ major funding body, the Disability Services Commission (DSC), assesses how we provide services to ensure that we are meeting the needs and expectations of our clients. All independent evaluations commissioned by DSC are based upon the Commission’s Disability Services Standards.
For more information about these standards visit the Disability Services Commission website at www.disability.wa.gov.au.
Click on a report to view or download:
- Swan Region School Age Intervention Service and Community Aids and Equipment Program (CAEP) – April 2013
- West Coast Region School Age Intervention Services – March, 2014
- Whole organisation – May 2016
- Therapy Focus 2015-20 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP)
- Therapy Focus 2015-16 DAIP Progress Report
- Therapy Focus Workplace Gender Equality Report 2016-17
Therapy Focus is certified under the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standards. For more information about the Standard visit the SAI Global website at www.saiglobal.com.au or the International Organisation for Standardisation website at www.iso.org.