Understanding and implementing an NDIS Plan can be tricky. We help people with disabilities find supports that work for them.
What is support coordination?
Support coordination is assistance to implement all the supports in your NDIS plan, and connect with people and services in the community that can help you meet your goals.
A support coordinator can help you:
- Choose service providers and coordinate multiple supports
- Get the most out of your funding
- Develop service agreements and create service bookings online
- Arrange the assessments required to help the National Disability Insurance Agency decide the amount of funding you need to meet your goals
- Liaise with NDIS Plan Managers
- Ensure you are getting the most out of each service. And if not, support you in talking with the service or making a different choice
- Work through any changes in your needs or deal with issues that arise
- Work with you and assist you in becoming more confident in talking to and working with services such as Health, Education, Housing and other services in the community
- Help you to get ready for a plan review
How we can help
Our Support Coordinators provide one-on-one support to help you understand and implement your NDIS plan. We can help you identify your goals and create a plan to achieve these goals. This includes helping you find the right service providers and coordinating your supports based on your needs.
Therapy Focus provides 2 levels of support coordination as funded by the NDIS:
Longer-term support to build your capacity in finding the right services and supports from a range of providers.
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist support coordination, delivered by an allied health professional, where you have a more complex situation.