Understanding and implementing an NDIS Plan can be tricky. We help people with disabilities navigate support options and find the right service providers.
What is support coordination?
Support coordination is assistance to implement all the supports outlined in an individuals’ NDIS plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
A support coordinator can support individuals to:
- Assess service provider options
- Negotiate service provision and pricing
- Develop service agreements and create bookings with providers
- Arrange assessments required to determine the funding required
- Assist with budgeting for each support type
- Liaise with NDIS Plan Managers
- Link to mainstream or community services (i.e. housing, education, transport, health)
- Resolve problems or issues that arise
- Understand their responsibilities under service agreements
- Change or end a service agreement
How we can help
Our qualified therapists and support staff can provide one-on-one support to help you understand and implement your NDIS plan. We can help you identify your goals and create a plan to achieve these goals. This includes helping you find the right service providers and coordinating your supports based on your needs.
Therapy Focus provides 2 levels of support coordination as funded by the NDIS:
Longer-term support to build your capacity in finding the right services and supports from a range of providers.
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist support coordination, delivered by an allied health professional, where you have a more complex situation.