We’re looking for a psychologist to join our East Team
- 1 FTE (full-time)
- 12 month contract
- Salary dependent on experience
- Bassendean base
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide a range of psychology services to clients of all ages with a range of disabilities
- Work collaboratively with clients, their families, carers and other stakeholders to set realistic goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans
- Manage a caseload, undertaking regular reviews with clients
The duties and responsibilities within this position description may be varied by the Team Leader/Regional Manager to meet organisational requirements.
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered with AHPRA as a psychologist
- Experience working in paediatrics or disability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, flexibly and cooperatively as part of a team.
General conditions of employment:
- The successful candidate must achieve a satisfactory National Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to an offer of employment being accepted
- Pre-employment checks may include a requirement for proof of identity (i.e. driver’s licence), evidence and currency of qualifications, and other relevant personal documentation
- Referee checks on at least two independent referees will be conducted prior to an offer of employment being made
- Hours of work for a 1 FTE position are 37.5 hours per week or prorata
Our employees work in a supportive team environment with flexible working conditions and great benefits.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our Workforce Team on 1300 135 373.