Being able to move around and take part in the activities you enjoy is essential. We help people with disabilities improve their mobility to increase access and participation.
Support can be provided for the following areas:
- Achievement of early developmental milestones such as rolling, crawling, sitting and walking.
- Development of key movement skills such as running, jumping, skipping and hopping
- Teaching physical activities such as bike riding
- Education about the development of mobility skills and the importance of movement
- Collaborative problem solving for barriers that are delaying the development of functional mobility
- Assistive technology and equipment
How we work
Our therapy teams work collaboratively to deliver evidence-based therapy services that help people with disabilities achieve their goals in life.
Service delivery is flexible and tailored to the unique needs of each individual, their family and carers.
Our services can be accessed through a range of funding options. We can help you find out if you’re eligible and provide further information about the options available.