A Key Worker is one therapist within a therapy team and is responsible for coordinating service delivery.
When starting services with Therapy Focus you will be appointed a Key Worker. Your Key Worker is one of the clinicians in your therapy team and your main contact.
Your Key Worker will:
- Help develop your therapy plan with you
- Give you, your family and/or carers information and advice
- Help you and the people around you to work toward your goals
- Help you work through challenges or issues you’re facing
- Visit the places where you need support
- Attend meetings with you
- Invite other therapists to meetings when needed
The important people in your life can contact your Key Worker if they have questions. This includes:
- Family members
- School staff
- Doctors and medical professionals
- Local Coordinators (LC)
- Other service providers