SourceKids Disability Expo 2021
Being held in Perth for the first time, the Source Kids Disability Expo is a unique event focused on children, youth and young people living with a disability. The event brings together all the latest products, services and technology, giving parents, carers and professionals the rare opportunity to see everything under one roof. Therapy Focus will exhibit at the event.
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible lineup of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory-friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
When: Friday 10 September 2021 – 9am to 4pm and Saturday 11 September 2021 – 9am to 4pm
Where: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential (registrations opening soon)