Promoting Mental and Emotional Health Camp
The Hindu Council of Australia is running a FREE Emotional Health and Wellbeing Camp for people who are worried about the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on their life and family.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Grieving the recent loss of a loved one
- Not sleeping well
- Feel like speaking to someone in confidence
- Experiencing isolation
- Anxious about your current circumstances
- General anxiety, stress or worry
Then this initiative is for you.
Why should I attend?
You'll get the opportunity to participate in:
- Wellness talks
- 1:1 consultation
Who is this group for?
This group is for anyone who is experiencing stress or worry from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Register your interest!
- Mr Hiten Shah 0408 000 300
- Mr Biju Kumar 0421 655 584
- Mr Akshkay Puri 0416 819 052
- Dr Sadhana Bose 0406 541 086