LEGO Group – Walliston
You’re invited to LEGO Group!
Based on the principles of LEGO therapy, our LEGO Groups use interactive activities to support the development of critical skills. At the sessions, participants are grouped into teams to work together to complete a LEGO project. Each child has the opportunity to work in different roles and practice skills such as listening, turn-taking, negotiation, sharing, problem-solving and working together. A certificate is issued as participants achieve skills in each level.
The benefits of LEGO Club are:
- Uses LEGO as a medium to communicate and build relationships
- Promotes social interaction
- Promotes collaborative play in a structured environment
- Children practice joint attention, social communication, working towards a shared goal, turn-taking and negotiation skills
Who is this group for?
Children* aged 8 - 16 years who:
- Can maintain listening skills
- Can Enjoy and are interested in LEGO
Register your interest by 21 December 2021!
For more information or to register, contact Facilitator Neesha Menon on [email protected]
*This group is for Therapy Focus customers only.