LEGO Group – Mandurah
You’re invited to LEGO Group!
Based on the principles of LEGO-based therapy, LEGO group uses LEGO to support the development of social skills. Participants will be grouped into teams and will work together to complete a project. Each child will have the opportunity to negotiate, share, problem solve and collaborate, amongst other skills. Some tertiary students may attend this group.
The benefits of LEGO Club are:
- Uses LEGO as a medium to communicate and build relationships
- Promotes social interaction with age-matched peers and collaborative play in a structured environment
- Children practice joint attention, social communication, working towards a shared goal, turn-taking and negotiation skills.
Who is this group for?
Children aged 7 - 13 years who:
- Enjoy and are interested in Lego
- Have goals for social communication, listening and self-regulation.
Register your interest by 7 October 2022!
Contact us by emailing [email protected]