Lego Group – Armadale
You’re invited to LEGO® Group!
Based on the principles of LEGO® therapy, our LEGO® Groups use interactive activities to support the development of critical skills. At the sessions, participants are grouped into teams to work together to complete a LEGO® project. Each child has the opportunity to work in different roles and practice skills such as:
- working together
A certificate is issued as participants achieve skills in each level.
The benefits of LEGO® Club are:
- Uses Lego as a medium to communicate and build relationships,
- Promotes social interaction,
- Promotes collaborative play in a structured environment,
- Children practice joint attention, social communication, working towards a shared goal, turn-taking and negotiation skills.
Who is this group for?
- Children aged 8-12* years who can:
- Sit in a chair at a table,
- Not wander off,
- Maintain listening skills,
- Enjoy and are interested in LEGO.
Register your interest by 2 August 2021!
*Please note this group is for Therapy Focus customers only.