Support your child’s language development!
Our fun developmental playgroup targets early language, gross motor, fine motor, attention and play skills in children aged 1-3 years old. Kids Club participants will enjoy mat time, craft activities, book sharing and circuit stations (e.g., balance, strength, ball skills) to support early development. This playgroup aims to provide a safe space to nurture peer interactions and foster childhood friendships while providing networking opportunities for key caregivers over a friendly morning tea.
Why should I attend?
- Develop turn-taking, attention and interaction skills
- Strengthen communication and play skills
- Build on gross and fine motor skills
- Caregiver networking opportunities
Who is this group for?
- Children aged 1 - 3 years old and their parent or carer.