Friendship Skills Group
Does your child have a desire to form great friendships?
Our Friendship Skills Group is an 8 week program that invites children with disabilities to learn about friendship, including key skills for making friends and how to identify different relationships.
What will be learnt?
- The definition of friendship
- How to make and maintain friendships
- Qualities of self and others
- Relationship circles and how to recognise different levels of relationships
Who is this group for?
- Children aged 9-13 years who:
- Can read and write
- Have awareness of their own personal preferences
- Can attend a 75 minute session with a short break
This group runs on Wednesdays from 10 February to 31 March 2021.