Circle of Security Parenting Program
Gain a deeper understanding of the parent-child relationship
The Circle of Security Parenting Program provides parents and caregivers with an understanding of the attachment relationship between themselves and their child. The program outlines specific strategies that support caregivers to become more attuned to their children’s emotional needs, in order to strengthen their relationship with their child. Participants will engage in group discussions and individual reflection.
Learn more about the COSP Program.
What will I learn?
- How to better understand your child’s emotional needs
- How to support your child to manage their emotions
- How to interpret and respond to challenging behaviour
- How to strengthen the parent-child relationship
What are the benefits?
- Understanding how your upbringing impacts your parenting
- Engage with other families learning about parenting
- Creating a community that understands supporting children with diverse needs
The structured group program includes educational materials, group discussions and individual reflection.
Register your interest by 14 July 2022!
Contact Bentley office by emailing [email protected].