Anxiety Management Group
Learn about anxiety, what it looks like, and ways to help manage it.
Develop increased awareness and understanding about anxiety including triggers and early warning signs, to help recognise it within yourself. Explore strategies to manage challenging and unhelpful thoughts and developing coping skills to better manage your anxiety.
What will I learn?
- How to recognise triggers and early warning signs of anxiety.
- Strategies to manage challenging and unhelpful thoughts.
- How to develop coping skills to better manage anxiety.
Who is this group for?
Teenagers and young people aged 15+ who are able to:
- Read and write confidently,
- Differentiate between thoughts and feelings,
- Attend a 1.5-hour session with a short break.
Phone consultations with a group facilitator will be completed with the participant’s support network before the group starts and after the group ends to gather information about the participant’s anxiety and handover strategies.
This group runs on Mondays from 3 May to 28 June 2021 *excludes public holidays.
Register your interest!
Please note: This group is only available to Therapy Focus customers.