We help people with disabilities become more independent at home, at school, in the workplace and out in the community.
Our qualified occupational therapists help children and adults develop skills for daily tasks and activities, and provide the tools and resources necessary for them to achieve more independence.
Support can be provided for the following areas:
- Food preparation
- Household tasks
- Self-care and hygiene
- Development of daily routines
- Accessing education and work opportunities
- Money skills, shopping and budgeting
- Use of public transport
- Use of the phone, computer and other technologies
- Personal safety and awareness
- Preparation for driving assessments
- Provision of assistive technology and equipment
How we work
Our therapy teams work collaboratively to deliver evidence-based therapy services that help people with disabilities achieve their goals in life.
Service delivery is flexible and tailored to the unique needs of each individual, their family and carers.
Our services can be accessed through a range of funding options. We can help you find out if you’re eligible and provide further information about the options available.