Every two years Therapy Focus invites people accessing our services to provide feedback by completing a survey. The survey is conducted by an independent research agency and has the following objectives:
- To determine if we are meeting the expectations of our customers
- To measure our performance in relation to agreed service standards
- To identify opportunities for growth and improvement
The most recent survey was completed in July 2018 with 458 people answering a series of questions in a phone interview or online. The results of the survey show that Therapy Focus is largely meeting our customer expectations, with room to improve in certain areas.
The image above shows that:
- 93% of survey respondents answered ‘yes’ when asked if they have control over the development of the goals in their plan
- 90% of survey respondents answered ‘yes’ when asked if they have control over the implementation of their plan
- 88% of survey respondents answered ‘yes’ when asked if they are achieving the outcomes expected
- 83% of survey respondents answered ‘yes’ when asked if Therapy Focus is delivering value for money
What we also heard from our customers is that you would like us to improve in the following areas:
- Timely communication from therapy teams about the supports being provided
- Provision of information about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Assistance to develop your goals with advice and guidance from therapists
- Provision of information about the services that we offer, such as dietetics and private services
We have listened to your feedback and are working to make improvements in these areas.
Our Parent Reference Group has helped organise and run a series of NDIS information sessions to help our customers understand what the NDIS roll-out will mean for people living with disability, how to prepare, and how our therapists work within the scheme. More sessions are being held in Joondalup, Kingsley and Mirrabooka in November. You can register your attendance at these sessions via the link below:
As we continue to improve our services based on your feedback we will provide updates via our website and newsletters. You can register to receive e-news at the bottom of this page.
If you did not take part in this year’s survey and would like to provide feedback, you can do so here. Alternatively, call us on 1300 135 373 or speak to your therapy team.