Communication is more than the spoken word. We help people with disabilities communicate and interact with the world around them.
Our qualified speech pathologists help children and adults develop their speech, language, literacy and communication. This includes Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) systems and solutions for people whose communication needs are not met by speech or writing.
Services can include:
- Ongoing assessments
- Use of different therapy approaches such as PROMPT, phonological awareness and Talktools
- Communication partner strategies such as assisted language stimulation
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) systems and solutions
- Specialist communication programs such as Hanen Parent programs
- Provision of assistive technology and equipment
How we work
Our therapy teams work collaboratively to deliver evidence-based therapy services that help people with disabilities achieve their goals in life.
Service delivery is flexible and tailored to the unique needs of each individual, their family and carers.
Our services can be accessed through a range of funding options. We can help you find out if you’re eligible and provide further information about the options available.