Are you the main caregiver of a child who has a disability and feeding and/or swallowing issues? Is your child between 2 yrs old and 12 yrs old? Do the family live in the Perth Metro area?
We want to hear from you!
An MPhil student at Curtin University is investigating what families can tell us about their experiences and what support do they seek for themselves and their child.
What will the project look at?
- What support helps you and your child?
- What is offered which doesn’t help?
- Are these supports from services or within your family or community
- What can we all do to better support you and your child?
What is involved?
- You will be interviewed by a researcher about what support you have now or have accessed in the past.
- You will participate in at least one interview of about 1 – 1.5 hours.
- We may ask if you can do an extra interview, but it will be shorter.
- You will receive a $25 Coles Myer gift card as a thank you for participating in the interviews.
Who should I contact?
If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Julie tan by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org