We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Equipment Team. Your role will be to liaise closely with the team, providing administrative and clerical support.
- 0.4 FTE Part time – Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 12 month contract
- Salary dependent on experience
- Bentley location
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist with telephone calls and follow-up enquiries as appropriate.
- Place orders and authorise payments for client equipment following approval by an Equipment Funding Coordinator.
- Complete data entry into relevant systems in order to track and acquit equipment funding.
- Assist with checking of data in order for Equipment Funding Coordinators to submit timely and accurate acquittals to funders.
- Maintain clinical records and client documentation as per the requirements of records procedures and internal systems.
- Provide quality administrative and clerical support and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Ensure appropriate consultation with internal and external customers and relevant stakeholders as per records processes and contract requirements.
- Undertake all forms of word processing, including presentations as required.
- Prepare and maintain resources as required for service delivery.
The duties and responsibilities within this position description may be varied by the Team Leader/Regional Manager to meet organisational requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience in an office administration role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound word processing and Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, flexibly and cooperatively as part of a team.
- You must have the ability to manage your time effectively and work towards set deadlines while providing administration support to the team.
General conditions of employment:
- The successful candidate must achieve a satisfactory National Police Check prior to an offer of employment being accepted
- Pre-employment checks may include a requirement for proof of identity (i.e. driver’s licence), evidence and currency of qualifications, and other relevant personal documentation
- Referee checks on at least two independent referees will be conducted prior to an offer of employment being made
Our employees work in a supportive team environment with flexible working conditions and great benefits.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our Workforce Team on 1300 135 373.
Closing Date 5pm Tuesday 5th December