We share reports and information that demonstrate our progress and performance, while welcoming suggestions for continuous improvement.
Independent Evaluation Reports
As a professional service, Therapy Focus undergoes assessment by independent evaluators. Therapy Focus’ major funding body, the Department for Communities Disability Services, assess how we deliver services to ensure we are meeting the needs and expectations of our customers. All independent evaluations commissioned by the department are based upon the Disability Service Standards.
For more information about these standards visit the Department for Communities Disability Services website at www.disability.wa.gov.au.
Click on a report to view or download:
- Swan Region School Age Intervention Service and Community Aids and Equipment Program (CAEP) – April 2013
- West Coast Region School Age Intervention Services – March, 2014
- Whole organisation – May 2016
In June 2017 the Department conducted an independent quality evaluation of Therapy Focus’ Early Intervention services. A draft report is available on request to email@example.com
Disability Access Inclusion Plan
Therapy Focus is committed to helping foster an accessible and inclusive community for people with disabilities, their families and carers.
Our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan has been developed in compliance with the WA Disability Services Act (1993) and is effective from June 2015 to June 2020. Strategies have been outlined within 7 key outcome areas for improved access and inclusion. These strategies are flexible to allow for response to changing and emerging needs.
- Therapy Focus 2015-20 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP)
- Therapy Focus 2015-16 DAIP Progress Report
- Therapy Focus 2016-17 DAIP Progress Report
- Therapy Focus 2017-18 DAIP Progress Report