Our staff work in a supportive team environment with flexible working conditions and great benefits.
As one of Western Australia’s largest disability service providers, we employ more than 250 employees across 13 office locations. As part of our clinical teams we employ:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Continence Nurses
- Family Connect Workers
For more information about careers at Therapy Focus, contact our Workforce Team on 1300 135 373 or email email@example.com.
Why work with us?
As a values-driven organisation we understand that there is far more to acknowledging the contribution of our employees than a salary or wage paid. We strive to recognise, reward and retain our staff through a range of benefits and opportunities.
- Extensive training and development
- International exchange opportunities
- Secondment opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Awards and recognition
- Research and study opportunities
- $500 Wellness Benefit per year
- 2 Wellness Days per year
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks annual leave with the option to purchase an additional week
- Employee Assistance Program available through Relationships Australia
- Corporate health plan available through Bupa
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free eye health checks
- Access to smoking cessation programs
- First aid training opportunities
- Mandatory mental health training and workshops
View our employee benefits brochure for more information.
Australian taxation law allows not-for-profit organisations such as Therapy Focus to offer salary packaging to employees, which can mean significant income tax savings on their salaries. The packaging agent appointed by Therapy Focus is AccessPay, who have expertise specific to the not-for-profit sector. For more information about salary packaging visit www.accesspay.com.au.