Movement & Mobility
We help people with disabilities develop their movement and mobility to increase access and independence.
How we can help
Mobility is the ability to move or be moved freely and easily. Our qualified physiotherapists and occupational therapists help children and adults with disabilities develop independent mobility skills, allowing them to participate in a range of physical activities. Support can include:
- Support to achieve developmental milestones such as rolling, crawling, sitting and walking
- Development of key movement skills such as running, jumping, skipping and hopping
- Support for physical activities such a bike riding
- Education and strategies for mobility and movement
- Provision of aids and equipment that support mobility and movement
Our service is flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual, their family and carers. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us today.