Meal Time Management
We support people with disabilities who experience dysphagia and feeding issues to ensure mealtimes are safe and comfortable.
How we can help
Our teams of qualified therapists can help children and adults with disabilities, their families and carers develop skills and strategies to ensure safety, comfort and increase independence during meal times. We provide a range of support options for mealtime management and dysphagia treatment including:
- An assessment of eating and drinking skills and the mealtime routine
- Referral for specialist assessment and liaison with a wider medical team
- Development of dysphagia and mealtime management plans
- Mealtime partner strategies
- Development of a mealtime routine
- Skill development programs tailored to physical strengths and needs
- Provision of aids and equipment for meal time management
Our mealtime and dysphagia treatment and support options are flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual, their families and carers. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team today.