Daily Living & Independence
We help people with disabilities develop daily living skills to become more independent at home, school, in the workplace and out in the community.
How we can help
Our team of qualified therapists and support staff help children and adults with disabilities develop skills for daily tasks and activities to help them achieve more independence.
Support can include:
- Self-care and hygiene skills
- Development of daily routines
- Food preparation skills
- Household tasks
- Money skills, shopping and budgeting
- Use of public transport
- Use of the phone, computer and other technologies
- Personal safety and awareness
- Preparation for driving assessments
- Provision of aids and equipment
Our service is flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual, their family and carers.