We help people with disabilities develop their speech, reading and writing skills through our comprehensive speech therapy in Perth.
How we can help
Our qualified speech pathologists can help children and adults with disabilities develop their speech and language, literacy and communication skills.
Our speech therapy for children and adults can include:
- A dynamic assessment
- Literacy development such as the ‘Four Blocks’ approach
- Communication skill development
- Communication partner strategies
- Identification of Assistive Augmentative Communication (AAC) solutions
- Specialised communication programs such as Hanen Parent programs
- Provision of aids and equipment that support communication
Our services are flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual, their family and carers. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us today.