Administration Officer – Bentley
We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Therapy teams. Your role will be to liaise closely with the team, providing administrative and clerical support.
- 1 FTE (fulltime)
- 12 month contract
- Salary dependent on experience
- Bentley location
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide quality administrative and clerical support and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Prepare and maintain the resources and equipment in consultation with the therapists for the delivery of therapy programmes across the region.
- Maintain clinical records and client documentation as per the requirements of records procedures.
- Undertake all forms of word processing, including presentations and newsletters.
- Create documents using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel;
- Maintain confidential filing system
- Order stores – maintain office supplies
- Photocopy/scan and sort documents
The duties and responsibilities within this position description may be varied by the Team Leader/Regional Manager to meet organisational requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience in an office administration role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the disability sector
- Strong computer skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, flexibly and cooperatively as part of a team.
- You must have the ability to manage your time effectively and work towards set deadlines while providing administration support to the team.
General conditions of employment:
- The successful candidate must achieve a satisfactory National Police Check prior to an offer of employment being accepted
- Pre-employment checks may include a requirement for proof of identity (i.e. driver’s licence), evidence and currency of qualifications, and other relevant personal documentation
- Referee checks on at least two independent referees will be conducted prior to an offer of employment being made
- Hours of work for a 1 FTE position are 37.5 hours per week or prorata
Our employees work in a supportive team environment with flexible working conditions and great benefits. Learn about careers at Therapy Focus.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our Workforce Team on 1300 135 373.
Closing Date 5pm Monday 4th September